Want to map your Windows computer/tablet/laptop to the printers at Golemon Library?
Follow these steps
1. Select “Devices from the Windows Settings screen
2. Select “Printers & Scanners” from the left side menu
3. Select “Add a printer or scanner”
4. Select “The printer that I want isn’t listed”
5. Select “Add a printer using a TCP/IP address or hostname”
6. Enter the IP Address: 10.2.50.23 and select next
7. Printer will begin searching for the library printer (this could take a few minutes)
8. Once the printer is found select “Next” to add the printer to your list of available printers
9. You will next be prompted to print a test page. This is not necessary but will verify that the printer has been installed successfully. You can test by sending your document.